Beta TestingWe are currently working on the new version of the site, it is in beta testing.
Expect bugs and other inconveniences, or go to the old version of the website.
This website hosts (most of) the mathematical work of Saharon Shelah.
- An interactive table of all publications.
- The same publications as a simple (and long!) html list.
- Or just the books.
- Or various other tables/lists of publications
- A traditional printable list of publications as pdf file or source file (see also: other variants).
- The list of coauthors.
- In case you are looking for an "F-number", or another number in Shelah's list not in the database, you can try your luck here.
2020-09-01 – 2020-10-31:
2020 Rutgers visit canceled
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Shelah's traditional annual visit to Rutgers University is canceled. Instead, there will be a virtual (zoom) visitor program for Shelah's coauthors during September and October.
2020-08-31 – 2020-09-01:
2020 Paul Bernays Lectures
Shelah gives the 2020 Paul Bernays lectures.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the lectures are held remotely; recordings of the lectured can be found on the ETH video portal, supplementary material is provided as publication E90.
(See also past news.)